I’ve detailed some of the services I offer on my “about” page, so if you’re interested in seeing my rates for SEO audits or WordPress help, that’s a good place to start. Here though, I wanted to highlight both my eBusiness coaching and my Inbound Marketing consulting services.
eBusiness Coach For Those Individuals Looking to Transition To Working Online
You can get the full picture of my coaching services at www.eBuzzCoach.com, but I’d like to share a quick overview of it here. As your eBusiness coach, I’ll give guidance and support as you work towards your online success goals. That includes advice and expertise as well as helping to keep you motivated and focused. We work on your goals through weekly one-on-one phone calls, with each lasting about an hour. We’ll end each call with action items for you, and after each call, I’ll give you a written summary of what we discussed. This helps you remember details, and provides a checklist for the coming week.
Between phone sessions, you can email me if you need help or guidance to accomplish the action plan we set previously.
Because I have a broad background in working online, I can help in many ways – from planning the business, to building your site, to marketing it. The people I coach and consult with come from various backgrounds, and they all have different plans and ambitions. Some are only looking for a way to earn some spending money. Some long to walk away from their day jobs to run their own businesses from home. Others already have a successful online business, but need help understanding SEO or navigating the new world of social media marketing. What they all need is someone they can turn to for support; someone who will be in their corner as they make decisions. That’s what my ebusiness coaching is all about.
Once you look over the home page of my coaching site, I recommend checking out the short coaching quiz I put together to see if coaching might be right for you. Also on that page is a group of profiles of some of my past clients (made anonymous for privacy reasons). These profiles help you to see all the various ways coaching can be useful – regardless of the size of the business, what stage the business is at, or what the goals are.
I believe that the one-on-one relationship I have with my clients is beneficial because of the personalized path we take. Instead of automating and scaling this business so that I can make tons of money with very little work, I prefer to work with just a few clients so they get my full attention. I won’t become rich by running my business that way, but I’ll be richer for the experience of working with a few great clients. If you’re interested in having me coach you one-on-one, check out my eBusiness coaching site, see everything I can do for you, and then sign up here.
Inbound Marketing Consultant For Businesses Looking to Increase Existing Online Leads and Sales
If your company is looking for ways to increase traffic, sales, and conversions to its website, or are considering jumping into social media, then you should consider hiring me as your Inbound Marketing Strategist. Inbound Marketing enables your business to:
- Get found by the right people at the right time
- Convert that traffic into leads and sales
- Analyze what works and what doesn’t, so the process can be improved upon, increasing sales and leads again and again.
Did you know?
- 48% of consumers use both social media and search engines in their buying process (GroupM) and yet, only 10.5% of corporate marketing heads have effectively integrated social marketing into their overall marketing strategy (MarketingProfs). Have you considered how to be involved in this buying process for your company?
- 24% of adults have posted a review of a product they have purchased (HubSpot) somewhere online. Like it or not, a review of your product or service is probably going to end up online, for all the world to see. Are you prepared to deal with that?
- 96% of Americans use Facebook (BusinessInsider. For more perspective, 46 million Americans check their social media profiles daily (Edison Research). Is your business living in the same “new world” where each and every client of yours is spending their time?
- 62% of Facebook users between 35-54 years of age have “Liked” a brand on Facebook (eMarketer), and the majority of Facebook users who have liked a brand note that they are more likely to purchase from that brand (AllFacebook). Is your business even represented on Facebook?
If your business needs help to explore this new world of inbound marketing, social media, and SEO, and you want to increase your conversions and sales, you should get in touch with me. I can provide either long-term consulting or a full-day on-site training session for your staff. Pricing for my Inbound Marketing consulting services vary, based upon your company’s individual needs, but all prices will be reasonable and far less than the overall value you’ll receive from me. Pricing for the full-day training session is $3500. This training session will cover everything your staff needs to know to handle inbound marketing in-house, so you can avoid the expense of outsourcing your inbound marketing services on an on-going basis, and will include training materials for your staff to keep and use as a reference in the future.
I have years of experience that can help your business make more money, even in tough economic times, so contact me right away, so we can schedule a time for me to help your business increase its revenue.
I look forward to working with you!